Burke-Kennedy Doyle Architects is one of Ireland’s leading architectural practices and has been a key player in the provision of innovative and professional architectural design services for over fifty years. Established in 1959, the practice continues today as a successful business with a talented and vibrant team of architectural personnel, possessing a breadth of experience that spans Architecture, Urban design, Conservation, Master planning, Interior design, Sustainability, Project management, distressed property and property enhancement advices.
Our core philosophy has always been to draw on this extensive experience to add value to all stages of a project and ensure the maximum enhancement of our client’s assets.
The success of the practice has been its ability to deliver innovative building solutions which are economical, commercially sensitive, and designed and delivered in a robust manner to stand the test of time.
In addition to our core skills we are also :
- Practice Members of the British Council for Offices,
- Practice Members of the British Council of Shopping Centre’s,
- Sustainable Energy Ireland approved Building Energy Rating Assessors,
- Passiv Haus designers.
- Royal Institute of the Architects in Ireland : Educational Visiting Board Members,
- Royal Institute of the Architects in Ireland : Practice Steering Group Members,
- Irish Agrément Board Members