Michael was previously a Joint Managing Director of BKD Architects and is currently a consultant.
Michael, who has been with the practice for 37 years, brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to his projects.
Michael’s primary experience is in delivery of major commercial/office accommodation, and in his career has been responsible for the delivery of over half million sqm. of commercial office floor space accommodation. Michael, who is an Architect and a member of the Royal Institute of Architects of Ireland, is also a professional Project Manager, having graduated from Trinity College with a Higher Diploma in Project Management, which brings a theoretical basis to his 36 years of working experience in the field. Michael has an industry reputation for the successful execution and delivery of large and complex commercial projects in cost and program constrained environments including but not limited to the following landmark commercial developments,
- Office Development at Earlsfort Terrace / Hatch Street Dublin – 160,000 sqf -( Arthur Cox new HQ)
- Office Development at Charlemont Place – 50,000 sqf
- Office Development at 3 Park Place- 160,000 sqf – under construction
- 1 GQ -Georges Quay Dublin – 130,000 sqf Office Refurbishment – under construction
- The Reflector – 160,000 sqf – Office Development – Dublin
- 75 St. Stephens Green Office Development. Dublin
- The National Digital Park Office Campus at Citywest Dublin
- Riverpoint office development Limerick.
- The Harcourt Centre Office Development Dublin
- The Earlsfort Centre Office Development Dublin
- St. Stephens Green House Office Developments Dublin
- The Grand Canal Plaza Office Development Dublin
- Beechhill Office Development Dublin
- West End Office Park Dublin